Corrected Post on Propagating Shaggy Parasols & Blewits

I took Daniel B. Wheeler's advice (http://mushroomobserver.org/111969?q=k0qV) and made slurries in the blender w/some old shaggy parasols & blewit pilei.  I shoveled up the mycelium w/in leaves to put in a bag and then dumped on my own home's leaves, and added some stipe bases.  The attached pictures tell the story.

Note to Mark W.: Did you get my post on the spore print I can get you?  Actually, we had a freeze last night.  I don't know the status of those shrooms anymore.

Correction Details: 5 pictures were supposed to be attached.  One had an error, and another was in a hidden folder of sorts.  This correction meant to contain all 5, however I got 4, and they're here: http://foraging.posterous.com/mushroomtalk-post-propagation.  Minor edits also made to wording & spelling. 

Advertisements

About therapistsamschaperow

Psychotherapist with a specialty in working with Bipolar and multi-diagnosed individuals and their families.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s